With ReplyManager, sensational customer service doesn't have to be complicated. With our Amazon integration, streamline your inbox by fIltering and sorting messages into easy to manage folders. When emails are received, view all the relevant order details alongside each message, so you always have the facts in front of you.
Want to better communicate with customers?
Customer support is critical to every business and with our best-in-class support features, you will reduce support costs, increase your seller rating and improve your sales performance.
- View all Amazon order information - including Order ID, Order Placed, Payment received, Payment accepted and Order dispatched.
- Filter & label emails into specific folders - Easily filter and label your Amazon messages into folders for ease of use.
- Prioritised Inbox - Prioritise your message inbox based on the time left to respond within Amazon guidelines (merchants are expected to reply to buyers within 24 hours).
- Create Rules, Templates & SmartTags - Speed up your support with automation. Use templates to respond to common queries. Use SmartTags to automatically pull order information to populate and personalise your messages.
- Assign Users - Control which team members have access to specific Amazon channels and assign particular message types to individual users.
- View email type - Quickly view the type of email received such as Negative Feedback, Order Queries, Returns, Cancellations, etc.
- Bulk Actions - Select multiple messages at a time and add bulk actions to speed up your support time.
Why not just login to Amazon? How is it different?
Good question. With ReplyManager...
- No need to share their Amazon ID with staff. Everyone has their own username and password
- Assign individual folders or specific messages to team members.
- Create customized standard reply templates and category labels for better organization
- Automatically sorted and tagged messages based on specific, customized criteria
- Auto-responders to enhance customer communication
- Detailed reporting for productivity
- And it does support multiple-channels or the management of email from other sources