Managing email is quick and easy with advanced rules that automatically route emails. Auto-responders help improve the customer support experience. Automated tagging helps filter emails, auto-archive or assign responsibility.
Automatically Route Email
- Set specific criteria to automatically route emails to relevant folders and accounts, assign categories or delete.
- Identify one or more conditions such as the subject and identify what it equals, contains, starts with, or ends with.
- Use regular expressions to implement complex routing instructions.
- Rank rules for priority processing.
- Use rules to manage emails based on address book data.
Auto-responders and Automated Tagging
- Send auto-responders based on specific criteria established by rules.
- Pre-templated with time-specific auto-responders such as After-hours and Weekend messaging.
- Send auto-responders to emails arriving into specific folders.
- Assign ownership of emails, automatically, so staff knows who is responsible for answering specific emails.
- Auto-assign category tags.
- Auto-archive once an email is designated as closed.
Automated Spam Protection
- Automatically filter emails for Spam.
- Designate whether spam gets deleted or moved to a specific folder.
- Flexibility with rules help decide whether emails are filtered before or after emails are evaluated for spam.